Script to sync pf rules for CARP fws

Script to sync pf rules for CARP fws – Hi all, Somebody knows where I can find a good shell script to sync pf.conf rules over a several Openbsd firewalls using CARP? many thanks...
Here is one script i have done, you must setup ssh key authentication between root from fw1 to fw2 and fw1 to fw1. and must install bash. I ...
Re: Script to sync pf rules for CARP fws – On 14/11/06, Leonardo Rodrigues de Mello <Leonardo.Mello@...> wrote: > Here is one script i have done, you must setup ssh key authentic...
On 2006/11/14 18:20, Leonardo Rodrigues de Mello wrote: > cp /etc/pf.conf /etc/pf.conf.orig > vi /etc/pf.conf > if pfctl -f /etc/pf.co...
C. L. Martinez wrote: > Hi all, > > Somebody knows where I can find a good shell script to sync pf.conf rules > over a several O...
user@... wrote: ... ok, that's what one gets by doing silly stuff with too many mail clients at too many different places and getting sloppy ab...
> Hi all, > > Somebody knows where I can find a good shell script to sync > pf.conf rules > over a several Openbsd firewalls us...
On 14/11/06, C. L. Martinez <carlopmart@...> wrote: > Hi all, > > Somebody knows where I can find a good shell script to sync p...
no need to run pfctl on the other machines, if you are using pfsync, is there? alec z0mbix wrote: > On 14/11/06, C. L. Martinez <car...
Sorry?? Do I need to run pfctl to load rules only on one fw under carp and then this rules are sync to the others firewalls ?? If this is ok, the...
On 2006-11-14T18:43, C. L. Martinez wrote: > Sorry?? Do I need to run pfctl to load rules only on one fw under carp and > then this rules ...
On 2006-11-14T16:37, C. L. Martinez wrote: > Hi all, > > Somebody knows where I can find a good shell script to sync pf.conf rules ...